How to delete photos from Facebook : Some Facebook pictures must be deleted immediately, but most people don’t know how to do it on their Android phones. In this article, we’ll talk about how to delete Facebook pictures from your Android phone the easiest way possible. Sometimes we need to delete photos from our Facebook profiles, but there are a few problems that people run into when they try to do this.
Some of these issues include:
- People are unable to remove/delete photos effectively.
- They can’t find the options that let them delete Facebook photos because the Facebook app is so complicated.
- Because of this, most Facebook users delete files they shouldn’t.
With this article’s assistance, we’ll show you how to delete photos from Facebook on Android phones. If you have any of the above difficulties and can’t delete photos from Facebook, read this article to the end.
How do I get rid of Facebook photos from my Android phone?
Users can use Facebook on their mobile phones in two ways, which are:
- Mobile browser
- Official Facebook Application
Here, we’ll talk about how to delete a Photo on Facebook from both Facebook and Instagram. Let’s look at each step individually.
Getting rid of Facebook pictures from a mobile browser
Let’s look at the procedures that make it easy to delete Facebook pictures from mobile browsers.
- In the initial step, you need to use your Android mobile browser to go to the official Facebook website. Once you get to the Facebook website, you must log in with your email address and password.
- Next, find the photo you want to remove from your Facebook profile. Once you find the picture, you’ll have to tap on it.
- It would help if you chose the “More options” button from the menu.
- Click on Edit Photo, then on Delete.
- After you click Delete, you will see a message saying, Are you sure you want to delete this photo? The following stage is to click the Delete button.
Following the steps above, you can permanently remove the photo you want from your Facebook profile.
Delete Facebook photos by using the official Android app
If you’re using the official Facebook app and want to get rid of a Facebook photo from there, follow the steps below.
- First, open the Facebook app and make sure you’re logged in.
- Go to the pictures section and tap the picture you want to get rid of.
- Next, tap on the menu with three dots in the top right corner.
- You’ll see a list of options, and you’ll need to click the Delete Photo option.
- After clicking Delete, you must click Yes to confirm.
With these steps, you can delete a photo on Facebook from your Facebook app. This is everything you need to know about how to get rid of Facebook photos from your profile.
How to delete photos from Facebook using a desktop computer.
Follow the steps below to learn how to delete Facebook pictures from a desktop web browser if you use Facebook on your computer.
- Go to your Fb account and sign in. After logging in, you must click on your Profile name at the top of the page.
- When you get to the Profile page, you have to click on Photos and then find the photo you would like to delete among all the others.
- Start moving the cursor to the photo you desire to get rid of. You’ll see a button in the top right corner that says “Edit” or “Remove.” Just click it.
- Find the Delete this Photo option in the menu and click on it.
- You’ll obtain a pop-up message requesting it if you’re certain. If you want to delete the photo, click Yes.
Tips to follow when deleting Facebook photos
- You must ensure that after you delete a photo from Facebook, you will never be able to get it back. No matter what you do, you will never be able to get that photo back on your account.
- There are many reasons why a Facebook user might need to delete a photo, some of which are listed below.
- The first time a user deletes a Facebook photo is when they accidentally upload a bad one.
- If the picture is from a long time ago, you wouldn’t want your unique Facebook friends to see it.
- Make sure you pick the photo that you desire to get rid of. You can also delete more than one picture from your Facebook account with the help of options that let you make more than one choice.
- When you delete a photo on Facebook, you are asked to confirm. This creates it less likely that you will accidentally delete an important photo.